Customised software to encourage and enable grassroots organisations to recruit volunteers and create significant impact in a place.
– access to organisations who are actively searching for volunteers for their events, projects and campaigns. Find and deliver your ambitious Employee Volunteering Scheme
– to manage all your employee volunteer relationships
– dashboards, analytics and impact reporting
The Volunteer Solution for
– workflow, scheduling, expenses claims, resources
Reward & Retain
– communications hub, training, grant giving, recognition badges
Single view of the volunteer
– one view of all your employee volunteers activity, journey and outcomes
Increase the number of volunteers and improve the volunteer experience across a place
The pandemic demonstrated clearly peoples desire to help out and volunteer. We co-ordinated the volunteer effort across both Plymouth and Exeter resulting in over 6500 volunteers being matched with opportunities, over 300,000 hours being contributed and over £3m worth of volunteering being deployed across the two cities.
Communities, especially at the grassroots are experiencing significant shifts in demand. Funding and resources are in short supply and these trends leave small community groups and associations with a variety of challenges. GoVolunteering’s purpose-built solutions enable a city community eco system to:
GoVolunteering is part of the Engaged Communities portfolio of community technology products. We are a community interest business and so share your values around high-impact social good.
We’re passionate about building the tools education institutions need to drive impact where purpose meets profit. With GoVolunteering software, you’ll get a a deep partnership from a purpose-driven peer.